We, Mantle Games., thank you for playing our games. Your privacy is most significant to us, and we deem it as our duty to care for it seriously; therefore, You trust us with your Information.
We publish games on the iOS, Android, Windows and Mac platforms or such other platforms as may be required from time to time and are committed to respect the privacy of all our visitors/users of its Website http://mantlegames.com/, mobile applications and other online products and services (collectively, the “Services”). We undertake to protect the personal data and privacy of our users and to treat such data as confidential.
Last modified on 20th December, 2020
We collect personal/ non-personal information from You to provide You with the best of our services. This Information may be collected by us in following ways:
Information You give us: Such Information may be collected from You whilst You are visiting/ using our Services.
Information we derive or get from Your use of our Services: Such Information is collected from You whilst You are using our services and how You use them.
Information we receive from other sources: We may also receive information about You from any of our affiliates or related/ unrelated third party to whom You may have given Your details with permission for them to send it to us.
This Information collected by the above mentioned ways may include not limited to:
- Your Contact information including Your name, email address, address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, etc. through which You may sign-in and/ or log in or information we receive form may sign in for our services through Your Facebook or Gmail account;
- Information received from our mobile platforms which you authorize them to provide, through systems such as Google Play Services or Apple Game Center;
- Information received from third parties, like Facebook or other Social Media Sites, when You use these services in connection with our Services. We may also receive information about You when other players choose to share their contact lists with us. We also may receive information from third parties to supplement the information we receive from you;
- Your messages sent and received while using our Service such as chat logs, phone calls, feedback, etc.
- Data disclosed by You through support mail.
- Data we collect automatically
- Data about your account and game progress
- Your IP address and mobile device identifiers such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, etc.
- Data about Your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type and language
- Data we collect using cookies and similar technologies as further enumerated hereinbelow
- Data about Your use of the Service, such as game play data and your interactions with other players inside the Service, if applicable;
- Data obtained/ received/ derived while creating a Unique ID and Encrypted ID for You when You use the Service.
- Data we collect from our partners
- Data we receive if You link a third-party tool with the Service (such as Facebook, Google etc)
- Data from platforms that the games run on such as to verify payment
- Data for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide you a better Service
- Data derived while You using our Services which may include Your log information, location information, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, Uniform Resource Locators from which You have visited/ used our Services or that You visit after our Services; items You viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-over’s), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number
WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We use the Information collected for the following which includes and is not limited to:
- providing You a better user experience,
- creating accounts and allowing You to play our games and use our Services;
- notifying You about our updated content, activities, and other related information,
- responding to Your queries, addressing any problems You may have incurred during Your visit/ use of our Services,
- assisting You with customer service or technical support issues,
- processing Your financial transactions and confirming financial transactions,
- administering Your account,
- keeping You informed about our special offers and services,
- administering promotions and sweepstakes You enter and notify You of the results,
- meeting our research and Service development needs and to improve our Services,
- customizing Your experience, including targeting our services and offerings to You,
- sharing/ transferring information with any of our group of affiliate entities, Service Providers, agents; located within or outside India, transferring legally permitted information to our Ad-Servicers and Ad-platforms including but not limited to Google Ads, Admob, Facebook Ads, Instagram, Twitter Unity Ads, etc. and third parties for research, marketing, analytics and other purposes (provided such information does not identify a particular individual ensuring compliance),
- responding to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, investigating, preventing, or taking action regarding illegal activities, to detect and prevent identity theft, suspected fraud, violations of the Services or as otherwise required by law,
- managing our relationship with You,
- providing social features as part of the Service,
- showing You personalized advertisements in the Service as well as in other websites and services to track the content You access in connection with the Service and Your online behavior,
- delivering, targeting and improving our advertising and the Service,
- analyzing and monitoring use of the Service and its social features,
- taking action against fraudulent or misbehaving players;
- using software applications for website traffic analysis and to gather statistics, used for advertising and for determining the efficacy and popularity of our Services among others.
We do not sell, rent or give-away Information given by You to any outside sources.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We do not share personal information that directly identifies you with independent third parties without your consent, unless it is required by law or we determine that disclosure is critical to protect our rights, property, or operations or to protect our players or third parties. We may share anonymous or aggregated information, or other data that does not directly identify you, with third parties. We state that apart from us, Your data may be accessed by others which may not be limited to following situations:
- Other players and users
Other players and users may, for example, see your profile data, in-game activities and read the messages You have posted, if applicable.
- Partners working with us
We have partners to perform services for us. These partners process Your data only at and according to our instructions to provide us such service such as hosting, player support, advertising, analytics, fraud prevention, etc. Also, the Services include features from our advertising and social media partners, such as social media interaction tools and in-game advertising. These partners may access your data and operate under their own privacy policies. We encourage you to check their privacy policies to learn more about their data processing practices.
- Other companies and public authorities
We may share Your data with other companies and organizations and provide it to public authorities in response to lawful requests. We may also disclose Your data to comply with the applicable law or to protect the rights, property or safety of us and/ or related/ unrelated third party. We may use Your data as required or permitted by any applicable law.
PROCESSING AND STORAGE OF INFORMATION
We uses analytics services to understand how You engage with our Services. Our analysis relies on Your consistent device identifier, or identifier for vendor on Apple devices, so that we can track your behavior over time and develop an understanding of how you prefer to interact with our Services. We state that the Information collected may be processed/ stored by us or persons who work for us or our affiliates or group companies for legitimate interest to improve our Services or enable provision of Your continual use of our Services or for Your better user experience or as a part of any contractual obligation which are legally permitted under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) standards, California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA) along with other applicable laws prevalent in India and outside India, from time to time. We log your consent state for compliance purposes. Your device identifier is stored along with your consent status. If you consent to personalized advertising, your device advertising identifier also is stored in case we need to be able to access it to assist you with data portability or erasure requests. Your device advertising identifier is not stored in our consent logging database if you do not consent to personalized advertising.
We retain your data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the Service. We will for example periodically de-identify unused game accounts and we regularly review and de-identify unnecessary data. Note that if You ask us to remove your personal data, we will retain your data as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We make clear disclosures when users sign up and further You have an option to opt out if not interested.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Our Service is global by nature and Your data can therefore be transferred to anywhere in the world. Because different countries may have different data protection laws than Your own country, we take steps to ensure adequate safeguards are in place to protect Your data as explained in this Policy.
YOUR RIGHTS AND OPTIONS
You can opt-out of interest-based advertising by writing to us on firstname.lastname@example.org checking the privacy settings of Your device and selecting “limit ad tracking” (Apple iOS) or “opt-out of interest-based ads” (Android).
When you register Your email address with us, you agree to receive email communication from us, which You can opt-out by unsubscribing or writing to us.
You consent to the use of Sensitive Personal Data and Other Personal Information for the purpose stated in this Policy. You are entitled to withdraw consent for use of the same by emailing a specific request to email@example.com. Withdrawal of consent of all or any part of Sensitive Personal Data and Other Personal Information may result in immediate withdrawal of any right to avail the Services provided by us. Withdrawal of consent shall not restrict our right to use Other Personal Information for analysis of user data, subject to the condition that the Other Personal Information used in any analysis is not personally identifiable to any individual user.
You have a right to know what information we hold about You and, in some cases, to have the information communicated to you. If you wish to exercise this right please contact us letting us know that you wish to exercise your right of access and what information in particular you would like to receive. We reserve the right to ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity before we provide you with any information and the law permits us to charge a fee for exercising this right of access. Please note that we may not be able to provide all the information you ask for, for instance if the information includes personal information about another person. Where we are not able to provide you with information that you have asked for, we will endeavour to tell you why. We will try to respond to any request for a right of access as soon as possible, after evidence of ID and any applicable fee.
We try to keep the information that we hold about you accurate and up to date. Should you realize that any of the information that we hold about you is incorrect, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will correct it as soon as we can.
In some circumstances you have a right to have some of the personal information that we hold about you deleted. Should you wish to have any information about you deleted, please contact us using the information below. Please note that to ensure that we do not collect any further information you should also delete our games from your mobile devices and clear our cookies from any device where you have played our games in a web browser. Where we delete personal information about you, we may still retain some or all of that information for other purposes such as maintaining financial records, protecting or enforcing legal rights, maintaining marketing suppression lists or for technical reasons such as maintaining technical security or our database integrity. We may also retain your information in an anonymised form.
If you have created an account with us, you can ask us to deactivate that account by contacting us using the information above. We may ask you for other information before we are able to deactivate your account. That information might include information about your mobile device. Other steps you should take should you wish to completely deactivate your account include disassociating your other linked account from our mobile games and deleting our games from your mobile devices. Please note that if you completely deactivate your account all your progress in our games and any unspent virtual items, will be lost and we may not be able to restore them in the future.
If under European Economic Area, as per GDPR you have a right to request a copy of the personal data we and our third party partners have collected from you. Under the GDPR, where we rely on your consent to process the personal information, you have the right to withdraw or decline your consent at any time. Under the GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your data. If you wish to object to the processing of your data, please contact us @ email@example.com
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Use of Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics which uses so-called “cookies”, which are text files that are placed on your computer and help to analyze your use of our Services. The information on your use of the respective website generated by the cookie is usually transmitted to and stored by a Google server. We use this information in order to evaluate your use of the Services, to generate reports on our Services, to analyze and regularly improve the use of our Services, etc.. The statistics obtained enable us to improve its offer and to make it more interesting for you as the user.
You may prevent the placement of the cookies via your corresponding browser software settings; however, we would like to point out that you might not be able to fully use all the features of our Services in this case.
If you consent to the use of Google Analytics functions, we will use the enhanced functions of Google Analytics in addition to the standard functions which include Google Analytics reports on performance by demographics and interests. You may prevent the placement of the cookies via your corresponding browser software settings; however, we would like to point out that you might not be able to fully use all the features of our Services in this case.
We have adopted reasonable security practices and procedures to ensure that the Information collected is secured. We continuously develop and implement administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect Your data from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration. While we will endeavour to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure the Information collected and prevent unauthorized access, You acknowledge that the internet is not 100% secure and that we cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of the Information collected.
To report an abuse on the Services, not being a cyber-security incident, You may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and submit the details of the abuse. Upon receiving such Information, we will examine the abuse and ensure that suitable and necessary steps are taken to remedy it.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data about or direct or target interest-based advertising to children or knowingly allow such persons to use our Services.We will not knowingly collect personal data from children without insisting that they seek prior parental consent if required by applicable law. We will only use or disclose personal data about a child to the extent permitted by law, to seek parental consent pursuant to local law and regulations or to protect a child. The definition of “child” or “children” should take into account applicable laws as well as national and regional cultural customs.
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time and accordingly You will be bound by such modified Policy. Any changes made here will be reflected on our Services. Your continual use of the Services, shall be deemed as your acceptance to the amended Policy.
By using the Services and/ or by providing your Information, you consent to the terms of this Policy.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Our liability shall be limited to removal of Sensitive Personal Data from the system and removal of personally identifiable elements of the Other Personal Information. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Policy and elsewhere, our aggregate liability for all claims for damages pursuant to provisions of Services including claims in respect to the violation of this Policy, shall be limited to the aggregate maximum amount of liability as provided in the Terms of Service.
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder, necessary details of the Grievance Officer who can be contacted with respect to any complaints, questions, comments or concerns with respect to this Policy are provided below:
Grievance Officer: Parikshit Karnik
Address: 9, 1st floor, Lokmanya CHS, Veer Savarkar marg, Thane West 400602
We appreciate you taking the time to read this policy. We know that you are placing your trust in Mantle Games when you choose to share your personal information with us and we intend to use it responsibly.